Awards and Honors
Steven M. Siegfried
- In 2010 Mr. Siegfried was recognized by his peers as one of the world's leading practioners in his field and listed in The International Who's Who of Construction Lawyers 2010.
- In 2009 Mr. Siegfried was recognized by the Florida Bar, its Board of Legal Specialization and Education and the Civil Trial Board Certification Committee, with a certificate in commemoration of this 25-year anniversary as a board certified civil trial lawyer in Florida. This honor is presented to those attorneys who have maintained the high standards of board certification.
Stuart H. Sobel
- In 2010 Mr. Sobel was recognized by his peers as one of the world's leading practioners in his field and listed in The International Who's Who of Construction Lawyers 2010.
Vivien T. Montz
- Dade County Bar Association Certificate of Merit (2009)
- American College of Trial Lawyers Medal for Excellence in Advocacy
- Society of Wig and Robe Award of Distinction
- Order of the Barristers
- Best Brief, Southern United States Regional Rouds, National Moot Court Competition (1985)
Michael J. Kurzman
- Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar
- Individual "AV" rating by Martindale-Hubbell signifying that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Included in Law & Politics Super Lawyers South Florida Editions for Construction Law for 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Listed in Florida Trend 's Florida Legal Elite 2008 Edition as one of the top construction litigation lawyers in Florida.